The Membership Advantage
Besides being a part of a dynamic group of nature loving', environmentally 'in tune' people, membership at Bob Jones Nature Center helps to provide continued financial support to the center, the site, and our programs. If that wasn't already enough, there are some incredible opportunities and advantages given out exclusively to our members!
Our education programs for young children are unlike any other in the area. We provide a strong focus on science, nature, being active, being involved, and best of all: making friends and having fun!
Members receive discounts not available to the general public:
- 15% discount off any single class registration for Young Explorers
- 10% discount off any monthly series of class registration for Young Explorers
- 7% discount off any whole series tuition for Young Explorers
- 10% off any registration for Babes in the Woods
- 10% off any birthday party for 1-10 children and an additional 5% off each additional child; up to 20 guests
- New discounts available on upcoming courses as they are developed and offered
- 10% discount at the Bob Jones Nature Center gift shop
- 30% discount on any presentation from our Special Guest series
- Free admission to our weekly book club meetings
- Exclusive 'first crack' announcements of limited space volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to all special events and fundraisers with applicable discounts offered
- Free admission to exclusive members only demonstrations and 'Simple Saturday' projects
- 10% discount for professional photographers for hourly session fees at our site
- 10% discount for professional photographers on an annual pass for photography sessions at our site
- 10% discount on gardening products, live plants, and wild bird products at Marshall Grain Co.
- CEAD Camp discounts http://bjnc.org/education-summer-camps.php
Levels of Membership
There are 6 levels of membership available with annual fees of:
- Student- $10
- Senior- $10
- Individual- $25
- Couple- $40
- Family- $50
- Lifetime- $2,500
*A student discount is available for high school and college students. Please bring your student ID when signing is for classes as well as your membership card.
*You will need a family membership when signing up your children for classes.
*Individual memberships are available for individual adults.